San Diego YouTube Zennie62 on YouTube.com

Chuck Todd, Shawna Thomas, MTP - For Noah Griffin

Chuck Todd, Shawna Thomas, MTP - For Noah Griffin - Video

This is my response to the legendary Noah Griffin on Facebook. This is called monetizing a conversation. A bit of Facebook 101: I never placed a thing on your Facebook page directly. I tagged you for the purpose of advancing the flow of a social media conversation. I find that some don't understand Facebook and then don't like being tagged when they disagree with the message of the tagger. But my overall point remains: Shawna Thomas is a public media figure who's motivations behind her decision that was insulting toward black men must be questioned.
via IFTTT
http://youtu.be/BA9YhlAcEGk
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Popular Posts