San Diego YouTube Zennie62 on YouTube.com

On Jon Ralston, Las Vegas, Oakland Raiders NFL Stadium, and Professionalism

On Jon Ralston, Las Vegas, Oakland Raiders NFL Stadium, and Professionalism - Video

On Jon Ralston, Las Vegas, Oakland Raiders NFL Stadium, and Professionalism Blogger and Nevada political report Jon Ralston was one I was starting to have respect for. Not today. Ralston wrote on Twitter that my interview with Southwest Airlines Vice President of Airport Affairs Bob Mongomery was not real just because, even though I quoted the man, I didn't get him to write a letter. I am serious. So if someone asks Ralston if his issues are with me because I got a story scoop and I am black, he gets into one of these fits and doesn't want to talk. But the fact is any professional journalist would have called Southwest If they had doubts. Ralston can't stand to be in a position where he has to admit I broke a story. What a sad person. So with Las Vegas Review Journal owned by Sheldon Adelson and Ralston avoiding media news from black bloggers who don't carry is message, Vegas is screwed. Stay tuned.
via IFTTT
http://youtu.be/SKp9Mwmdm_I
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Popular Posts